News & Events
PLX Reopening Tuesday May 26th!
We are thrilled to open our doors and see you again! I know you all can’t wait to feel back to your normal selves and get back to your fitness routines as well! Your patience and help as we navigate our new normal is very important to a successful return of our club.
- We are opening Tuesday May 26th
- Please review the new PLX Fit Club Schedule to see when classes are available.
- Please read the PLX Fitclub Covid19 protocol thoroughly, which has important information for members to help maintain CDC requirements.
- We have a new PLX Fit Club Liability form that all members must sign. Please print, sign and bring the form to the Fit Club the first time you return.
These documents are always available from the Our Classes page on our web site in case you need to review them again. Here are a few more important points.
- Please do not bring children into the PLX Fit club due to limited space due to social distancing.
- Classes will be held outside depending upon weather.
- For indoor classes, there may be limited capacity due to social distancing.
- Classes will be structured a little differently to meet CDC requirements but our end result will be the same!
- There will be no 5:30pm classes on Monday and Wednesday.
- 6pm Bootcamp will be open for all of our members through June.
- There will be no Studio Above classes for now, but we will consider adding these classes after a few weeks.
We ask that during the reopening phase we all work together for a smooth and successful reopening of our gym. We all cannot wait to be together and work with you all to achieve your fitness goals!
Posted on 05/20/2020